Stuck in a photography rut? Join me for “Structured Vision”, my new seminar for photographers with an emphasis on enhancing creativity. Offered in conjunction with my new friends at The Beaches Photography Club. May 1st, 2018, at the Neptune Beach Regional Library, 600 3rd St, Neptune Beach, FL. I hope to see you there!
In addition to my work at Wild Birds Unlimited, I’ve been teaching in the UNF/OLLI Continuing Education Program all spring. This includes the following:
- Landscape Photography – March 6-20
- Travel Photography – March 28
- Nature and photo walks at Alpine Grove Park – March 13
- Photo Walkabout at the UNF Robert Loftin Wildlife Sanctuary – March 27
My topics always include fun and (hopefully) entertaining collections of photography tips, anecdotes, and real-world camera problem solving. I’ll share image settings, location tips, artistic renditions, and technical notes for the beginner and experienced photographer alike. Here are a few images from some of our sessions:
I was very pleased to have been invited to present to the Del Webb Ponte Vedra Camera Club on March 23rd. This club is located in the wonderful Nocatee community and I enjoyed their hospitality.
My seminar was custom-developed to their needs and concentrated on Travel Photography Tips for the Traveler. The program was in two segments:
- What to look for to make your trip memorable — helping the novice and reminders for the experienced photographer.
- Make Your Travel Shots Better —Techniques to improve your travel and landscape photos and make them award winners.
I appreciated the invitation and look forward to future events with this group. If your camera club or organization is interested in a speaker on a specific topic, feel free to contact me.